Thread: BE with 1yr exp in material testing seek switchover.

Expert Member
    Answers

BE with 1yr exp in material testing seek switchover.

Sir, I am 2004 BE (E&E) graduate having 1yr experience in material testing. Now I am working as a lecturer. I would like to switch over to IT field. Please suggest some training which I can undergo.

NOTE : [This question was asked by susheela]

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: BE with 1yr exp in material testing seek switchover.

Hi susheela,
    Think you can take up some Career oriented courses at reputed institutes so that you can easily get into the IT field..

One of my friend did a GNIIT course and got placed through them itself..I think u can see such alternatives rather than jus studying a particular course in some other institutes!!!

Anyways., think well before quitting ur lecturer job..All the very best for ur career!!!

Last edited by raju1984; 01-10-2007 at 06:24 AM.
    [B][B][I][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Regards,
    Raju[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/B]

Expert Member
    Answers

hi susheela

I think u should choos the path as adviced by raju!I think u should do courses from reputed institutes like NIIT. I advice not to do small courses from small institutes , since doing so may not b helpful.U need to do a course from somewhere which give good placement assistance!
    I hop this suggestion will help u to some extent! Best of luck !

bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Answers

BE 2003 with course in testing , i m csi certified and istqb foundation level certified, had to take break p\of 2 yrs because of baby, now working part time as testing trainer. will i get a good testing job ?