Thread: BE Mech 2004 with Catia v5 and .Net seeks advice

Expert Member
    Answers

BE Mech 2004 with Catia v5 and .Net seeks advice

hi everyone .can anyone help me out .i have completed BE mech in 2004 , i have done course in catia v5 and also .net .i'm confused where to go . and also i dont have any experience in either of them and also haven't worked anywhere . plz suggest me how to get the jobs .give reply immediately

NOTE : [This question was asked by rani]

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: BE Mech 2004 with Catia v5 and .Net seeks advice

Hi Job helper[posted by rani],
    Basically ur objective is not clear..Are u intersted in moving towards the core company or do u intend to get into s/w industry..nowadays many mech companies ve also started automation and its almost similar lik s/w industry.But the thing is that since u v completed catia 5 and from a mech background, u could proceed with a core company rather than going into s/w.Its not thats/w industries are bad but why to waste ur techi skills in mech after studying BE for 4 yrs!!

Also since u ve completed >net., u could switsh over to s/w industry any time u wish..Only thing is that u need an aspiration for continuous learning in s/w field.But its not possible in a core field.So think well and proceed...Think i didnt confuse u.Its a suggestion.Its upto ypu to decide as to which path to choose based on ur interest and objective.

All the best!!!

[B][B][I][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Regards,
    Raju[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/B]

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: BE Mech 2004 with Catia v5 and .Net seeks advice

hi jobhelper(posted by rani)

first of all u decide where u want to go!coz its u have to decide where to go!

With .net u can easily look for s/w companies!but being a 2004 passout without any experience puts u in bit trouble,sonce companies look for freshers(means fresh graduates)

But no need to be discouraged.Plz look into small companies (with references u can b placed in small companies easily).Try to gain experience.No matter whats the sal.Coz if u get some experience under ur belt,then u can look for big companies as well.

So best of luck.
    bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.