Thread: Load Testing in Finance Application

Expert Member
    Answers

Load Testing in Finance Application

Hi, I am doing load testing in Finance application.My scenario is like this: i have 100 users;each user have 100 accounts;When a user logs in all the 100 accounts will be displayed;All the 100 accounts are unique;ie for 100 users it becomes 100*100=10000 accounts;All the accounts are unique;All the 100 accounts have a radio button;There is a "Select All" option.After that i have to submit these 100 accounts.There is a submit button.The problem is when i press the select all option ,all the radio buttons are selected,but this is a client side action,i am not able to corellate and paramterize this part;After this when i press "Submit" it becomes a server side action. Do any one have suggestion to overcome this problem?

NOTE : [This question was asked by cds]

Re: Load Testing in Finance Application

In LR, you are basically using the application as a client, not a Server. After you send data to the server as a client (Submit), you receive a response and that response comes from the Server. Are you confusing this with something else? Or did I answer what you were looking for?