Thread: info reg placements

Answers

info reg placements

guys i have my placements this year and i am realy scared about this problem that i have.....

my engg cgpa stands at 9.2 and i have secured 80% in y 12th and 80% in my 10th.....but in 10th my maths score was 59%....so do i still have a chance at applying to comapnies coz i can c dat most cmpanies ask for a min of 70%...

i am realy scared abt dis 1 and wud realy like all the assistance i can get reg dis query....

thxxxx a lot guys

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: info reg placements

They won't consider individual subject marks. the total percentage will be taken into account.
    So don't worry about this thing and start preparing for placement.

All the best.

Expert Member
    Answers

Most of the professionals have no distinctions in their school level academics.

The recruiters look for how a candidate has been improving over the years. I see from your percentages that you had a very good improvement.

So, you need not worry about.

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-

Expert Member
    Answers

hi friend
    first of all i would like to wish u good luck ,since u have plaements this yr.
    As far as ur problem is concerned,i am sure its not an issue.You can take all the exams since u have good percentages.Also no company see individual subject marks.So Take my words ,there is NO NEED TO worry at all.
    I hop u r satisfied and will feel better!
    bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Answers

Thumbs up Re: info reg placements

thank you very much guys.....yu have been a real help and i guess i can cnfidently attend my interviews now......

thx a lot again................