Thread: Self Test Software vs GeekInterview online test

Answers

Self Test Software vs GeekInterview online test

First, my oracle dba skills are limited but i have commited to becoming certified. At the moment, i work for a company that uses oracle db on the back end of a property management system used in over 2000 hotels. I am responsible for restoring the database from external backup programs but not recovering the database (rman). However, i look at the trace and alert logs to determine what archive logs are good enough to use to recover the database are far forward as possible to curb the amount of data entry a hotel will likely have to enter to catch up to the current state of the days business. My question: does anyone else notice that self test software oracle 9i dba fundamentals i is a lot easier to pass (averaging 85-92%) than geekinterview's online test (averaging 58%)?

Last edited by romeopeay; 12-27-2006 at 11:42 AM. Reason: mispelling

Answers

Re: Self Test Software vs GeekInterview online test

I want to know there is any certifiaction available for tester

Answers

Re: Self Test Software vs GeekInterview online test

testers can go for ISQTB and CSI exams for certification