Thread: number of servlets in a web container

Expert Member
    Answers

number of servlets in a web container

How can I know number of servlets in a web container?

NOTE : [This question was asked by tunu kumar sahoo, I am posting it in proper forum]

Answers

Re: number of servlets in a web container

Hello,
    sir I want to know what is the actual defination of J2EE & what is the benifit of doing it.

Answers

I want quick reply plez as it is urgent.

Hi rose AS per my knowledge J2EE is a java 2 enterprise editon, this is because of initially java is for simple applications, Later on it was developed to enterprise applications (enterprise applications are the applications to share the information in an organization or in different dept's
    via the software applications.)which are developed using java language for this java provided many predefined classes.And finally you may ask why do I implement this language? as we know that java can run in any platform once it is compiled and converted in .class file .