Thread: Technical Interview

Answers

Technical Interview

Is there any special way to answer computer related question during the interview process. In a recent interview the question that was on the table related to drive mapping, how would configure a drive mapping for user X to access the P drive?

Please advise

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Technical Interview

xander before giving the answer for you second part of the question kindly clarify me on the first part of your question. What you mean by any special way to answer computer related question during the interview process. Kindly brief your question more precisely so that I can give my exact answer.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Technical Interview

hi
    There is NO special way to answer computer question.U can answer them only if u know it!(like any other technical topic).So its beter if u prepare well and go for technical interview.

Bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.