Thread: don't use 100% for main table...

Contributing Member
    Answers

don't use 100% for main table...

Now most of the site not using 100% width for their web pages. They mostly using 75%, remaing part they want to use white color or some background color and images. In our company we desinged the page like that 75%. I am using 100% for all the tables in my page. I got a problem in that page. The problem is, if the user use higher resolution, then the page will be spread out.
    All the alignment are colopsed.

Finally i got a solution for that one. In that particular 75% table, i am using the exact width size what they need. After that i didn't get a problem. If user use higher resolution then the main table should be same, only the background size will be increased. Client like that one and we also.

I want to share my experience here. I don't know anybody face the problem.

---------------------
    suresh

Administrator
    Answers

Re: don't use 100% for main table...

Hello Suresh,

We had same problem in forums with template... it's working fine after changing to 880px ....

try that...

Thanks,

Contributing Member
    Answers

i already got a solution ....i mentioned in my post...Thanks for your reply..

-----------------------
    suresh

Answers

Hi dear...i also face the similar problem ....but i solve it by taking page size 780px*600px ..and after deigning apply
    tag ...You can also try this..by the way i will try ur one also..thanx