Thread: One more equation....

Contributing Member
    Answers

One more equation....

This product contains all of the numbers from 1 to 8. Can you complete it?

2*
    ** x
    ----

(These puzzles i found in somewhere place...i like this puzzle.. that's why i post here...i hope that u r also enjoyed this one )

-------------------------
    suresh

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: One more equation....

Hi All,

I give a clue for this problem...try to find the answer...

The results part contains the numbers 1,3,6,8

I hope that its very useful to solve the puzzle....

-------------------
    suresh

Expert Member
    Answers

57 *
    ----

PS: The question became very simple after you have the clue. Otherwise, I couldn't think of a logical way of solving this problem.

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Contributing Member
    Answers

Kalayama,

i don't know the way of solving this problem....But i want to know the way...that's why i post the problem here...i found this in somewhere else...

Nice work kalayama...

---------------------
    suresh

Expert Member
    Answers

Well, I was thinking of writing a C++ code to crack such problems... For that too, I am yet to get an algorithm

[ I just don't have time basically. Got too many things on hand. May be in the weekend I'll try to work it out ]

Cheers,
    Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"