Thread: Post/Member Ratio

Expert Member
    Answers

Post/Member Ratio

Refference : "Threads: 1,312, Posts: 3,421, Members: 71,794"
    At the bottom of the site.

Well doesn't it look devasting????? 71,794 members and just 3,421 posts??????

Which means out of every 21 members one post has come out???? Consider the number of active members here. Assuming some 10 people having postcount sround 100, there have been only 2400 posts from some 71,750 members????

It looks like there's a mistake in the Membercount display. Otherwise we desperately need to do something to make them post. I guess there are 69000+ members who haven't even posted a thing!!!!

Imagine the power of having 65000+ active members. We would be self suffecient and effecient!!!

Last edited by kalayama; 12-07-2006 at 12:10 PM.
    [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Administrator
    Answers

Re: Post/Member Ratio

Since the forum is only few months old and lot of members post in Interview Questions and Tech FAQs section....

Expert Member
    Answers

That's a relief. Was surprised when I saw the ratio.
    We should focus on getting people in contributing to the forum. Forum is mopre effecting that the plain article/comment section.

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Answers

All the posts are really useful and intresting for all memebrs. I thanks for all active posters in this forum for posting such great interesting stuff. I will also take this as spirit and posts interesting stuffs here. All memebrs keep doing such work which would help us all learn lot.