Thread: HI friends

Answers

HI friends

hi friends,
    i m recently join this community.i m very much appearciate if i also have been part of ur list
    thanx & regards
    Deepak sharma

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: HI friends

Hi deepak. It is good to have you here.
    There is no "list" here. Every one are part of GeekInterview that's it. Feel at home!

we can have fun here as well as share our knowledge. Keep posting and have fun!

Cheers,
    Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Answers

hi kalayamna,
    could u pls tell me ur profile..
    i m spiritual minded person..
    if u have any doubt pls contact me,
    i m trying to help my best
    regards
    Deepak

Expert Member
    Answers

Hmmm....
    For a change, I am not at all spiritual!
    What profile do you want.
    The way in which you asked sounded as though you wanted my "kundali" No I ain't into marriage yet (Just kidding)

I really didn't get which profile of mine you wanted?

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Answers

hi kalayama,
    about ur professional background..
    U told u don't interested in sprituality , i was also not..
    but that it the absolute necessity..many of the youngster commit sucide because of not controlling their mind. some r whimsical nature. it is told in the scripture, the living entity is the servant of the supreme personality of godhead.if u know bangla it is(Jivera sarupa hoya krishna nitya dasa).
    Thanx and regards..
    Deepak

Expert Member
    Answers

Sirituality and mind control are two different entities accordning to me. For a change, I was a very spiritual person once upon a time. I know so many spiritual people committing suicide. (In fact most of them are spiritual).

The point is I don't believe in any God though I do follow Hindu Religion. (I don't know how right it is to bring in relegion here. If someone has objections for this post, please raise. I will delete/edit it).

I have argued with too many people about this topic. Tell me 5 things, just 5 things why I should follow any spiritual methodology and I will answer you.

I am a software developer. My strong areas are C/C++/Unix, Oracle PLSQL, Sybase and SQL Server.

Currently I work mainly with C++/UNIX along with shell scripting and Sybase.

-Kalayama

Answers

Hi kalayama,
    Sorry , i mean is not to hurt u. i m not discuss this type of topics in this again.
    thanx and regards

Expert Member
    Answers

No no.
    You didn't hurt my feelings. You can argue. I am open to it. Discussing that topic is fine. All I feared was about other admin/moderators complaining about spiritual topic. (I am not sure if they allow it here).

You can discuss such topics. Not a problem. Also, there will be many spiritual friends for you who will support you in your arguments, with luck I might get support too.

I never get hurt when I am questioned about anything. May it be my ability, belief or knoledge. I can deffend myself

You keep posting mate. Have fun!
    Cheers!
    Kalayama