Thread: Unable to record the file upload task

Answers

Unable to record the file upload task

Hi

Im load testing the Oracle Web application using loadrunner(protocol is Oracle web application 11i). My task is to record the navigation which includes first logging in to the homepage,doing the wider search & clicking on one of the search results.

there is an option called check out via which we download the file,make some changes in it & save. after that we need to do check in wherein we click the check in button & upload the saved document using Browse button.In the script , it is recording the check out task. but when we consider the check in event, it is not at all recording the event.only clicking on check in button is recorded. One important thing is that we need to do check in compulsorily after check out.

I even tried to enter manually the path of file,but its not recording. please help me to resolve this issue.

Re: Unable to record the file upload task

I have not used Oracle Web in LR yet. But if a section is not being recorded, try changing adding multi protocols, just to see.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Unable to record the file upload task

Hi,

Since you are clicking on Browse and uploading the file which is a client side activity that is why its not recording the Check in. You can try to specify the path of the file manually in the script.

Thanks,
    J7