Thread: Points to keep in mind

Answers

Points to keep in mind

sample resume

I am mainframe trained, working for Infosys Technologies Ltd for 20 months as a QA tester. What all points should I keep in mind while preparing the resume? If possible please attach a sample copy or format of the resume to be prepared if I am trying for a similar job.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Points to keep in mind

hi friend..

The name infosys says Quality of the project and as well as the concern, i think all IT companies know the concern..

As per my knowledge you can add project titles if completed, or else mention them clearly
    the names of the project cannot be said as per it is confidential...

Then explain the concept which has been asked to you clearly and shortly..

I think so this is enough

Thanks
    Deepasree

Answers

Hi,

Could you please tell me the use of Pcard and S card in manual Edita jobs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ojit2004 View Post
    sample resume

I am mainframe trained, working for Infosys Technologies Ltd for 20 months as a QA tester. What all points should I keep in mind while preparing the resume? If possible please attach a sample copy or format of the resume to be prepared if I am trying for a similar job.

Answers

hi Friends,
    could you please let me know the workflow on mainframe , like how we can retrive elements from production environment,what types of elements we can retrive like cobol or jcl etc, which tool we can use , where we can store , how we can modify in COBOL, JCL,VSAM,DB2 etc , how we can test and how to submit?
    Please answer the relevant part that you get .