Thread: moving to j2ee

moving to j2ee

Hi,
    I have 1.3 years of experience in Java Script,Oracle.I know JSP,Servlet,Struts.Is it possible for me to switch to j2ee.Is it possible for me to get a job ib J2ee.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: moving to j2ee

Quote Originally Posted by soumyamallick80 View Post
    Hi,
    I have 1.3 years of experience in Java Script,Oracle.I know JSP,Servlet,Struts.Is it possible for me to switch to j2ee.Is it possible for me to get a job ib J2ee.
    Try ot take some tests from online testing to see how much you know in Java related...

http://www.geekinterview.com/quiz

then depending on the scores... I can come up with a plan what you else you need to learn...

post your scores after you take the Java related tests...

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: moving to j2ee

From your stated expereince you could every well shift to J2ee. But as suggested by Jim you could also try out the excellent test placed as it would help you to know your standing point.