Thread: Sqa

Contributing Member
    Answers

Sqa

Can any one tell me,what is SQA and explain briefly?

with regards
    Bharathi

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Sqa

Quote Originally Posted by bharathi_ark View Post
    Can any one tell me,what is SQA and explain briefly?

with regards
    Bharathi

Software QA involves the entire software development PROCESS.monitoring and improving the process.making sure that any agreed-upon standards and procedures are followed.and ensuring that problems are found and dealt with.It is oriented to 'prevention'.The life cycle begins when an application is first conceived and ends when it is no longer in use. It includes aspects such as initial concept, requirements analysis, functional design, internal design, documentation planning, test planning, coding, document preparation, integration, testing, maintenance, updates, retesting, phase-out, and other aspects.

http://www.geekinterview.com/question_details/17734

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Sqa

Bharathi thanks for posting this question. I could use the link mentioned by Jim and could get a detailed understanding on this concept. Ofcourse I should thank Jim for posting the link.