If you have multiple actions and you want to run only one action at a time, make all the actions as re-usable actions then create a new action, insert calls to re-usable actions in the new action, run which ever action you want. comment all other actions.
Assume that you have Action1, Action2 and Action3. You want to run Action1, Action2 and Action3 individually.
1) Select Action1/2/3 go to action properties make it as re-usable.
2) Create a new action say Action 4
3) Go to keyword/treeview delete Action1/2/3 (from the keyword view which are re-usable)
4) Go to Expert view select Action 4
5) insert statements like
RunAction "Action1",oneIteration,parameters if any
RunAction "Action2",oneIteration,parameters if any
RunAction "Action3",oneIteration,parameters if any
6) If u want to run Action1 comment all other actions
similarly for other actions also...
Applying for a job can be a stressful and frustrating experience, especially for someone who has never done it before. Considering that you are competing for the position with a at least a dozen other applicants, it is imperative that you thoroughly prepare for the job interview, in order to stand a good chance of getting hired. That's where GeekInterview can help.