What is an in line PERFORM? When would you use it? Anything else to say about it?
The PERFORM and END-PERFORM statements bracket all COBOL II statements between them. The COBOL equivalent is to PERFORM or PERFORM THRU a paragraph. In line PERFORMs work as long as there are no internal GO TOs, not even to an exit. The in line PERFORM for readability should not exceed a page length - often it will reference other PERFORM paragraphs.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Milk man and his bottles
- Perform totals on crosstab, list and chart
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Exploratory testing
- How to perform below scenarios
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- Centrifugal pump
- PostgreSQL - error message
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- Annual performance review
- Mystique function
- Query multiples
- Automation testing
- Memory addressing
- What are the types of ups ?
- What are the first steps you perform once you get the approved requirements documentation to review
- Java command line arguments