What is an in line PERFORM? When would you use it? Anything else to say about it?
The PERFORM and END-PERFORM statements bracket all COBOL II statements between them. The COBOL equivalent is to PERFORM or PERFORM THRU a paragraph. In line PERFORMs work as long as there are no internal GO TOs, not even to an exit. The in line PERFORM for readability should not exceed a page length - often it will reference other PERFORM paragraphs.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Centrifugal pump
- PostgreSQL - error message
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- How to find the particular word in text file and how to split and capture total line of the founded word using vb scripting?
- How to find out the regularly changing value in a single line?
- How to split the line and capture the line in text file using v script in QTP?
- When do we perform functional testing?
- Webtable and image
- How to take the back up of existing application in web sphere application through command line?
- What are the types of ups ?
- What are the first steps you perform once you get the approved requirements documentation to review
- Java command line arguments
- Test objective is to.
- Need help with negative test scenario.
- What should be returned at line commented "//insert here" so that code returns numbers in fibonacci sequence?
- How to perform unit testing on web application?
- How to conduct vapor liquid equilibrium experiment?
- Typical user defined signal handler functions perform actions such as