What is an in line PERFORM? When would you use it? Anything else to say about it?
The PERFORM and END-PERFORM statements bracket all COBOL II statements between them. The COBOL equivalent is to PERFORM or PERFORM THRU a paragraph. In line PERFORMs work as long as there are no internal GO TOs, not even to an exit. The in line PERFORM for readability should not exceed a page length - often it will reference other PERFORM paragraphs.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Display products by country in cognos report studio
- Format output with line breaks
- Find first word of the first line
- Mystique function
- Milk man and his bottles
- Perform totals on crosstab, list and chart
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Exploratory testing
- Total quality management (mba)
- Click on previous object under a web element
- Perform funnel
- To add the runtime property of an object into the excel sheet
- 132kv transmission line
- Order management process
- Annual performance review
- Query multiples
- Automation testing
- Memory addressing