What r the out put files that the informatica server creates during the session running?
Session log file: Informatica server creates session log file for each session.It writes information about session into log files such as initialization process,creation of sql commands for reader and writer threads,errors encountered and load summary.The amount of detail in session log file depends on the tracing level that u set.
Session detail file: This file contains load statistics for each targets in mapping.Session detail include information such as table name,number of rows written or rejected.U can view this file by double clicking on the session in monitor window
Performance detail file: This file contains information known as session performance details which helps U where performance can be improved.To genarate this file select the performance detail option in the session property sheet.
Reject file: This file contains the rows of data that the writer does notwrite to targets.
Control file: Informatica server creates control file and a target file when U run a session that uses the external loader.The control file contains the information about the target flat file such as data format and loading instructios for the external loader.
Post session email: Post session email allows U to automatically communicate information about a session run to designated recipents.U can create two different messages.One if the session completed sucessfully the other if the session fails.
Indicator file: If u use the flat file as a target,U can configure the informatica server to create indicator file.For each target row,the indicator file contains a number to indicate whether the row was marked for insert,update,delete or reject.
output file: If session writes to a target file,the informatica server creates the target file based on file prpoerties entered in the session property sheet.
Cache files: When the informatica server creates memory cache it also creates cache files.For the following circumstances informatica server creates index and datacache files.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Check query performance
- Synchronous generator life time
- .Rec file not created
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Ejb usge in ejb container
- Split a 10 gb file into 10 files of 1 gb
- Track source file name in target file
- Perform funnel
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- Split a dynamic value returned by server in load runner
- How to capture siebel application elements using selenium
- Informatica high availability check
- Tempdb log full on production server
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Plan to implement server virtualization
- Siebel gateway down
- Bulk testing
- Redis server database data storage
- Use idq mapplet in datastage