What is the difference between exception and error
Answered by Scott on 2005-05-12 09:50:36: An Exception can be caught and recovered: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException means you tried to access a position of an Array that does not exist - no big deal.
An Error is unrecoverable: OutOfMemoryError means that the JVM has no more memory to contin
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- What is a exception invoice?
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Triggering events in Oracle
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- How to avoid JVM error when opening selenium using Java?