What is the difference between exception and error
Answered by Scott on 2005-05-12 09:50:36: An Exception can be caught and recovered: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException means you tried to access a position of an Array that does not exist - no big deal.
An Error is unrecoverable: OutOfMemoryError means that the JVM has no more memory to contin
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- Error message
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- How to avoid JVM error when opening selenium using Java?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What are the situations in which lightweight udp protocol would be acceptable
- Cash management service
- SAP FICOew
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly