What is the difference between exception and error
Answered by Scott on 2005-05-12 09:50:36: An Exception can be caught and recovered: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException means you tried to access a position of an Array that does not exist - no big deal.
An Error is unrecoverable: OutOfMemoryError means that the JVM has no more memory to contin
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Master data goverance
- What is difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
- What is defect tracking?
- Error message
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- PostgreSQL - error message
- What are the situations in which lightweight udp protocol would be acceptable
- Cash management service
- SAP FICOew