What is the difference between exception and error
Answered by Scott on 2005-05-12 09:50:36: An Exception can be caught and recovered: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException means you tried to access a position of an Array that does not exist - no big deal.
An Error is unrecoverable: OutOfMemoryError means that the JVM has no more memory to contin
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Triggering events in Oracle
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system