What is the difference between exception and error
Answered by Scott on 2005-05-12 09:50:36: An Exception can be caught and recovered: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException means you tried to access a position of an Array that does not exist - no big deal.
An Error is unrecoverable: OutOfMemoryError means that the JVM has no more memory to contin
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- Error message
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- How to avoid JVM error when opening selenium using Java?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What are the situations in which lightweight udp protocol would be acceptable
- Cash management service
- SAP FICOew