Explain types of Enterprise Beans?
Session beans > Associated with a client and keeps states for a client Entity Beans > Represents some entity in persistent storage such as a database
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Peoplesoft pages
- What type of testing it is?
- Reviews and types.
- Find and grep command
- Define a return statement
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- How to analyze the explain plan?
- What is differrence between multifile and adhoc files?
- Application support
- What is dora,default lease period,types of classes in dhcp
- Game of jack straws
- Reports development
- For etl testers
- Factors determining types of transmission
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.