Explain types of Enterprise Beans?
Session beans > Associated with a client and keeps states for a client Entity Beans > Represents some entity in persistent storage such as a database
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Ui testing
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Use of indexes
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Sequential file stage
- Recursive function
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- What is qa testing workflow
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.
- Db2 data types
- Semaphore variable
- Domestic refrigeration
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?