Explain types of Enterprise Beans?
Session beans > Associated with a client and keeps states for a client Entity Beans > Represents some entity in persistent storage such as a database
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- What is qa testing workflow
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Db2 data types
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Ui testing
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Use of indexes
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- What is dora,default lease period,types of classes in dhcp
- What are the types of dns zones,records,and importance of it
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.