Explain types of Enterprise Beans?
Session beans > Associated with a client and keeps states for a client Entity Beans > Represents some entity in persistent storage such as a database
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Why neutral is not used in delta circuit?
- Entropy and enthalpy
- Remove duplicate stage
- Dns server faults
- PL/SQL triggers
- Save button test case
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- Register a component in multiple locations
- Peoplesoft pages
- A good tester vs. Good leader
- Manual testing backend process
- Dns query
- Real time claims processing
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Call test in software testing
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- Reports development
- For etl testers