Explain types of Enterprise Beans?
Session beans > Associated with a client and keeps states for a client Entity Beans > Represents some entity in persistent storage such as a database
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Use of indexes
- Sequential file stage
- Recursive function
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- Transmission media
- Impedance matching
- What are the types of framework manager?
- Explain the AP invoice processing cycle
- What are the types of ups ?
- Java project architecture
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Explain soil dynamics and machine foundation ?
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Mortgage account
- What qualifications/traits/skills to become a good tester
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?