Explain types of Enterprise Beans?
Session beans > Associated with a client and keeps states for a client Entity Beans > Represents some entity in persistent storage such as a database
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- What is qa testing workflow
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Db2 data types
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Ui testing
- Java project architecture
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Application support
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- What is dora,default lease period,types of classes in dhcp
- What are the types of dns zones,records,and importance of it
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing