Explain types of Enterprise Beans?
Session beans > Associated with a client and keeps states for a client Entity Beans > Represents some entity in persistent storage such as a database
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Users in MySQL
- Why neutral is not used in delta circuit?
- Entropy and enthalpy
- Remove duplicate stage
- Dns server faults
- Dns query
- PL/SQL triggers
- Save button test case
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- Object and relational view
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Etl testing insurance project
- Oracle DBA upgrade concepts
- Testing scenarios in client payroll system
- A good tester vs. Good leader
- Manual testing backend process
- Real time claims processing
- Game of jack straws