What are shell variables?
Shell variables are special variables, a name-value pair created and maintained by the shell. Example: PATH, HOME, MAIL and TERM
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Displaying parameter/render variable in ms-xl output
- Bind variabales
- How to get top five rows in datastage?
- Purpose of using user defined environment variables and parameter sets
- Diff between userdefined environment variables and parameter sets
- If a,b,c are int variables and a=2, b=4,c=3,d=5, what is the value of the expression
- Write a shell script that accept 7 numbers in loop
- Comp variables
- Why bind variables will be deleted when you restart the server. Can you change this scenario.
- What are the environmental variables in datastage?
- UNIX shell script
- Managing inheritance relationship between classes and sub-classes
- Unknown transformer variable definition
- What are real time usage of session parameters and variables ?
- Min-max game
- Pro*c user exit
- Mapping variables
- Console application
- Materialized view refresh
- LINUX interview questions