What is ER Diagram
Answered by Puneet on 2005-05-07 04:21:07: ER - Stands for entitity relationship diagrams. It is the first step in the design of data model which will later lead to a physical database design of possible a OLTP or OLAP database
Showing Answers 1 - 9 of 9 Answers
- Post interview assignment
- Audit trail
- Explain how sequence diagram differ from component diagram?
- Bending moment
- Iron carbide
- Unit test plan
- 8086 ground pins
- How to differentiate a agile diagram and rup diagram?
- Bmd diagram
- Bending moment diagram for a udl
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Business requirements documents
- Direction of current flow in three pole regulator
- Describe collage as system?
- Use case diagram
- Database design
- Mimic diagram
- Component diagram question
- Work flow
- What is uml diagram for black box testing ?