What is the purpose of the testing?
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 17:50:13: The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification and validation, or reliability estimation. Testing can be used as a generic metric as well. Correctness testing and reliability testing are two major areas of testing. Software testing is a trade-off between budget, time and quality.
Showing Answers 1 - 63 of 63 Answers
- Chair test case
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Strung bus
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Defect tracking tools
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- System calls
- Module testing report content
- Test method name change
- Automation test cases
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues