What is the purpose of the testing?
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 17:50:13: The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification and validation, or reliability estimation. Testing can be used as a generic metric as well. Correctness testing and reliability testing are two major areas of testing. Software testing is a trade-off between budget, time and quality.
Showing Answers 1 - 62 of 62 Answers
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Ui testing
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is non-functionality testing?
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Describe testing phases?
- Question on testing
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Exploratory testing
- What are the test plans followed ?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- What is qa testing workflow
- Agile scrum - testing questions
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is spike testing