What is the purpose of the testing?
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 17:50:13: The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification and validation, or reliability estimation. Testing can be used as a generic metric as well. Correctness testing and reliability testing are two major areas of testing. Software testing is a trade-off between budget, time and quality.
Showing Answers 1 - 62 of 62 Answers
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- System calls
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Compressible testing of concrete
- API testing
- Selenium selection
- Testing text box without background functionality
- Software testing challenges
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Testing source and target in different database
- Role of test engineers in v model
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Memory leak testing
- Explain product based testing