What is the purpose of the testing?
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 17:50:13: The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification and validation, or reliability estimation. Testing can be used as a generic metric as well. Correctness testing and reliability testing are two major areas of testing. Software testing is a trade-off between budget, time and quality.
Showing Answers 1 - 62 of 62 Answers
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is non-functionality testing?
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Describe testing phases?
- Question on testing
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- When the application is ready for testing ?
- Smoke and sanity
- What is the difference between black box and white box testing ?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Ui testing
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is spike testing
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Positive and negative testing