What is the purpose of the testing?
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 17:50:13: The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification and validation, or reliability estimation. Testing can be used as a generic metric as well. Correctness testing and reliability testing are two major areas of testing. Software testing is a trade-off between budget, time and quality.
Showing Answers 1 - 62 of 62 Answers
- Describe testing phases?
- Question on testing
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- When the application is ready for testing ?
- Smoke and sanity
- What is the difference between black box and white box testing ?
- Multiple links testing with QTP
- Delivery oriented question in software testing
- Testing oriented question
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is spike testing
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Positive and negative testing
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Software testing
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?