What is the purpose of the testing?
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 17:50:13: The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification and validation, or reliability estimation. Testing can be used as a generic metric as well. Correctness testing and reliability testing are two major areas of testing. Software testing is a trade-off between budget, time and quality.
Showing Answers 1 - 62 of 62 Answers
- Primary key null check
- Robustness testing and worstcase testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- Exploratory testing
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- What is qa testing workflow
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Ui testing
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- Alpha and beta testing
- Web table testing
- What is mean by lcl filter and its purpose ?
- We have recurring journals in GL and recurring invoices in AP why we have both?
- For etl testers
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Testing an online website
- Browsers performing testing
- Facebook page testing
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.