What is the typical structure of an ABAP/4 program?
Answer posted by Noor on 2005-05-16 03:29:37: Structure of ABAP/4 program is ,
2. Dialog Module
3. Event Block
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- C program 1-d array
- Write a program that reads from the user an integer and prints it until the user enters 0
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Finding errors from PL/SQL package
- Algorithm help
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Displaying parameter/render variable in ms-xl output
- Finding cobol or cobol - db2
- Structure and union
- C++ program to expand the given string
- C program to compare two text files
- C program - find mistake
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- How to write a program for fibonacci series using perl?
- SAP ABAP consultant role
- Basic program for banking in c++.
- Access 2010 moving from one record to another
- Difference between computer architecture, structure, and organization