What is the typical structure of an ABAP/4 program?
Answer posted by Noor on 2005-05-16 03:29:37: Structure of ABAP/4 program is ,
2. Dialog Module
3. Event Block
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Use of ABAP
- Print printf without using printf
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Cics debugging
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- C++ program to output the sum of positive numbers
- Write a program to display all files containing demo in their name in QTP
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Even or odd number
- Formats of reports??
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- ABAP debugger steps
- Selenium webdriver program
- Selenium framework architecture
- Array in function
- Structure padding
- Input generator
- String input library
- Data structure to maintain photographs database