What is the typical structure of an ABAP/4 program?
Answer posted by Noor on 2005-05-16 03:29:37: Structure of ABAP/4 program is ,
2. Dialog Module
3. Event Block
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- What is the output of the following program?
- Use of ABAP
- ABAP debugger steps
- Selenium webdriver program
- Array in function
- Print printf without using printf
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Cics debugging
- C based on data structure
- Redis server database data storage
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- Selenium framework architecture
- Structure padding
- Input generator
- String input library
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- How to take table structure in datapump?