What steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: RAVINDRA
The following are the important steps one should take before approving the payment.
1. Refer the Purchase Order issued.
2. Refer the Goods Received Note (GRN) for having received goods / service as mentioned in the P.O
3. Refer the terms and conditions for making the payment ( any credit period)
4. check the bank balance before approve the invoice for payment.
- Accounts payable related to invoice processing
- Cumulative sum calculation
- Mstr performance tuning
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Ica/ ima trouble shooting
- Test case test step fails
- Invoice picked for payment
- What is a exception invoice?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- As a project manager, what are the steps you carry once a project comes to you?
- Purchase of vehicle on emi
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row
- Planning steps for db testing
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Exporting outlook folders
- Web security
- What are the first steps you perform once you get the approved requirements documentation to review
- 2 way, 3 way and 4 way matching
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?