What steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: RAVINDRA
The following are the important steps one should take before approving the payment.
1. Refer the Purchase Order issued.
2. Refer the Goods Received Note (GRN) for having received goods / service as mentioned in the P.O
3. Refer the terms and conditions for making the payment ( any credit period)
4. check the bank balance before approve the invoice for payment.
- As a project manager, what are the steps you carry once a project comes to you?
- Invoice process
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Mail server communication issue for all users in a lan
- What is auto invoice?
- Accounts payable interview questions
- What is VAT (value added tax) in brief ?
- What is service tax in brief ?
- Information required regarding certifications in etl
- Need to create a prompt page and report page linked
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Explain the AP invoice processing cycle
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Exporting outlook folders
- Web security
- What are the first steps you perform once you get the approved requirements documentation to review
- 2 way, 3 way and 4 way matching
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- Test case