What steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: RAVINDRA
The following are the important steps one should take before approving the payment.
1. Refer the Purchase Order issued.
2. Refer the Goods Received Note (GRN) for having received goods / service as mentioned in the P.O
3. Refer the terms and conditions for making the payment ( any credit period)
4. check the bank balance before approve the invoice for payment.
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- ABAP debugger steps
- Ssn test cases
- End to end ptp activity
- Purchase of vehicle on emi
- Accounts payable related to invoice processing
- Cumulative sum calculation
- Mstr performance tuning
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Ica/ ima trouble shooting
- Create inter company through AR invoice
- Test scenarios for view functinality
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Operation of transistor
- Standy-primary archives lost
- Redundancy payment
- Trade discount cash discount account
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row