What steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: RAVINDRA
The following are the important steps one should take before approving the payment.
1. Refer the Purchase Order issued.
2. Refer the Goods Received Note (GRN) for having received goods / service as mentioned in the P.O
3. Refer the terms and conditions for making the payment ( any credit period)
4. check the bank balance before approve the invoice for payment.
- Rent bill journal entry
- Find out the number of wrong answers given by candidate
- Test scenarios for view functinality
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- ABAP debugger steps
- Ssn test cases
- End to end ptp activity
- Purchase of vehicle on emi
- Balance payment journal entry
- Features involved in automation plan
- Manual debtors & creditors reconciliation
- Create inter company through AR invoice
- Operation of transistor
- Standy-primary archives lost
- Redundancy payment
- Trade discount cash discount account
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row