What steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: RAVINDRA
The following are the important steps one should take before approving the payment.
1. Refer the Purchase Order issued.
2. Refer the Goods Received Note (GRN) for having received goods / service as mentioned in the P.O
3. Refer the terms and conditions for making the payment ( any credit period)
4. check the bank balance before approve the invoice for payment.
- Invoice process
- Mail server communication issue for all users in a lan
- Accounts payable interview questions
- What is VAT (value added tax) in brief ?
- What is service tax in brief ?
- Information required regarding certifications in etl
- Need to create a prompt page and report page linked
- T account journal entry
- What is difference between retail invoice and cash receipt? Can retail invoice be considered as cash receipt?
- Accounts receivable
- As a project manager, what are the steps you carry once a project comes to you?
- Explain the AP invoice processing cycle
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- What is auto invoice?
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Exporting outlook folders
- Web security
- What are the first steps you perform once you get the approved requirements documentation to review
- 2 way, 3 way and 4 way matching