What is Breadth Testing
A test suite that exercises the full functionality of a product but does not test features in detail.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Bug system
- Manual testing daily status report
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Test case review and rework
- What type of testing it is?
- Storm water drain closure
- Primary key null check
- Testing an online website
- Robustness testing and worstcase testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- Software testing
- Uat testing
- Checklist for testing website without requirement specification
- Manual testing peer reviews
- Automation testing
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification
- Android app testing
- Bva and ecp
- Wlan testing automation