What protocols does LoadRunner support?
Answered by jayashree on 2005-05-10 00:24:47: Industry standard protocols for example HTTP and ODBC are explicitly supported by LoadRunner. Furthermore any protocol that communicates over a windows socket can be supported
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: ramesh
The Vuser types are divided into the following categories:
➤ All Protocols: a list of all supported protocols in alphabetical order.
➤ Application Deployment Solution: For the Citrix protocol.
➤ Client/Server: For DB2 CLI, DNS, MS SQL, ODBC, Oracle (2-tier), Sybase
Ctlib, Sybase Dblib, and Windows Sockets protocols.
➤ Custom: For C templates, Visual Basic templates, Java templates,
➤ Distributed Components: For COM/DCOM, Corba-Java, and Rmi -Java
➤ E-business: For FTP, LDAP, Palm, Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services, and
the dual Web/Winsocket protocols.
➤ Enterprise Java Beans: For EJB Testing and Rmi-Java protocols.
➤ ERP/CRM: For Baan, Oracle NCA, Peoplesoft-Tuxedo, Peoplesoft 8,
SAPGUI, SAP-Web, and Siebel (Siebel-DB2CLI, Siebel-MSSQL, Siebel-Web,
and Siebel-Oracle) protocols.
➤ Legacy: For Terminal Emulation (RTE).
➤ Mailing Services: Internet Messaging (IMAP), MS Exchange (MAPI),
POP3, and SMTP.
➤ Middleware: Jacada and Tuxedo (6, 7) protocols.
➤ Streaming: For MediaPlayer and RealPlayer protocols.
➤ Wireless: For i-Mode, VoiceXML, and WAP protocols.
Referrd by Loadrunner8.0 documentation guide.
- Without changing modem, how to active wifi
- Application support
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- DBA vs developer
- Desktop support
- Protocols in the transport layer use udp protocol
- Design basket ball post
- Allocating support costs
- What are some methods to allocate support cost?
- Itis and technical support
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- SAP basis support package
- Interview questions & process for tech support (non voice) at tech mahindra
- SAP ABAP consultant role
- Loadrunner in performance tuning and analysis
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Terminal emulator add in for hp QTP 11
- Loadrunner9.5 error is seen with pop ups
- Load controller connection to load generator